Devlog 01/2023 : Rogue, Rogue, Baby!
We are in 2023! Happy New Year to all!
Our team of marmots is working on a new game: Rogue, Rogue, Baby! We invite you to discover where we are.
~ The graphic production ~
- Conceptualization and realization of the first appearances of the main characters completed.
- Some weapons (melee and ranged) completed.
- Conceptualization of enemies done.
- Some enemies have been completed and animated.
- Animation of the playable character(s) well advanced (still to be refined).
- Conceptualization and realization of the platforms of the different dungeons well advanced.
- Conceptualization of the scenery started.
- Conceptualization of some bosses done (appearance and pattern).
- Conceptualization and realization of the monster appearance portals well advanced.
- Main HUB doors and dungeon direction choices almost all completed and animated.
- Conceptualization of the customization menu completed.
- Customization and Enhancement store appearances (the appearance, not the menu) completed.
~ The development ~
- Functional random enemy wave system.
- Advanced procedural level creation system.
- Choice of doors/direction to take according to the number of players who chose it functional (multiplayer voting).
- Basic character movement functional.
- Unlockable skill “double jump” functional.
- Unlockable skill “jump from a wall” functional (but to be refined).
- Close combat attack functional (but to be refined).
- The first simple “shoot”, “aggro” and “melee” enemy AI are coded.
- Programming of the different types of unblockable ranged weapons started.
- Functional enemy loot system.
- Damage system functional (but to be refined).
- First room (intro) and HUB of the different dungeons started.
- Some “classic” rooms (waves of enemies) have been built and tested.
~ The promotion of the game ~
- The Kickstarter page to support Rogue, Rogue, Baby! is available HERE.
Do not hesitate to support us by following us on our NETWORKS.